Site update

Well, having participated in Nanowrimo, I am most pleased to announce that I did in fact hit the goal of 50K set by that whole activity. I am now sitting on 51K of a novel in progress, which is absorbing the vast majority of my creative energy at the moment. Since this is a work I intend for actual publication I won’t be linking it in on my site, but I will be at a future point putting out a call for proofreaders. Meep!

In the meantime I have taken the icons off my splash screen for Nanowrimo and put the Winner one over on my Writing page. And I’ve fixed the broken styles for the Winter style, so they’ll map over to the mirror site on drizzle appropriately!