Scales and arpeggios practiced
- Scales: one octave G, D, A
- Arpeggios: lower octave G, upper octave G, also D and upper octave A
- Placing multiple fingers down to hit the G and B on the upper G arpeggio, then placing multiple fingers down to hit the D and high G
- Same thing in reverse coming back down the arpeggio
- “Left hand rehearsal” where I just step through the fingering patterns of a thing, to train my fingers what they need to be doing
More Feller from Fortune. Mostly focusing on the B part and trying to make sure I have the fingering down.
However, I also experimented a little bit with where the slurs might be interesting. Can’t really commit to that quite yet just because I am not comfortable playing the full A and B part of this tune all the way through yet. And I feel like I need to get that down before I can start thinking about how to dress up the tune and take it out for dinner.