Because I am damn well going to see some Le Vent du Nord SOMEWHERE this coming weekend, I have now enacted Plan B: going to the Victoria show on Saturday night!
Advantages to this plan:
- Dara is coming with me so I’ll have oodles more fun anyway
- Dara and I have never been to Victoria and we’ve kept meaning to go, so this is an excellent excuse
- We can go up on the ferry and come home on Kenmore Air–not quite practically to our front door, sadly, but Lake Union is still a lot closer to Kenmore than SeaTac so it’s all good
- Seeing Le Vent at a jazz club as opposed to a symphony venue means WOO audience participation baby!
- And hopefully also PICTURES, because there will still be the obligatory show report!
So let’s see if THIS plan gets to go through. Susan the Awesome is sending me her tickets, of which there are four–so I’ll have two spares. Hopefully I can find them a home!