The set of people likely to care about this is small, but now my page layout should work on Mozilla as well as Netscape and IE and Opera. Oh goody. ;) Thanks to Karsten for reporting the problem!
Bugfixes, already! Kaer of Two Moons MUSH helpfully pointed out that my screen resolution checking code wasn’t quite doing the right thing for resolutions between the sizes I’d been checking. So I’ve fixed that now, at least for resolutions between 800×600 and 1024×768. If any of you folks out there have funky resolutions that aren’t things you’d expect most folks to be using and you wanna see my page look right for you, give me a shout and I’ll tweak you in too. :)
I’ve also tweaked the menu graphics so they don’t look grainy any more. Minor tweak, but one I liked anyway.
And because Kaer is, well, Kaer, I added him to my Two Moons section of the Kith and Kin page. Let’s see if Kaer notices!