Big dramatic session in which I not only ran a bandit bounty and sought a Word Wall, but also moved the Companions quest line along quite a bit! And wiped out both the Glenmoril Coven and the Silver Hands while I was at it.Continue reading “In Which Delga and the Companions Avenge the Death of Kodlak Whitemane”
This being a Sunday night session, it was comparatively short. Both main goals for the session were along the lines of “go kill bandits”, for a Whiterun bounty as well as a job to get an Orcish Warhammer back for the Companions.
And the Companions job, conveniently, advanced me in that plotline!Continue reading “In Which Delga Slays Bandits for Whiterun and the Companions”
Very low-key session in which I did only a little actual adventuring, really—and a lot of crafting to work on leveling up.Continue reading “In Which Merawen Continues General Adventuring”
Since this whole question of owning property and needing to buy and/or build and/or furnish houses is increasing Alarrah’s expenses, I didn’t have any particular quest in play last night. Instead, I bopped around various places doing bounties, so I could try to build up my stock of gold.
- Killed a couple of giants for a bounty in Whiterun
- Got 500 extra gold for helping one of the market vendors in Whiterun
- Killed a bandit chief for a bounty in Falkreath
- Finally bought the property in Falkreath so I could begin building Lakeview Manor, and my housecarl Rayya could become its steward
- Killed a dragon at Shearpoint–and met and did not kill a dragon priest